What do you know about spirits?
Spirits is a type of alcohol with a high alcohol content, between 40% – 50% alcohol. Popular brands of spirits include Brandy, Whiskey, Gin, Vodka, Rum and Tequila. Each type is produced from specific ingredients, through different fermentation, distillation and aging processes to create a distinct intoxicating flavor.
You may not know, spirits are the base material for the development of hundreds of different cocktail recipes.
The range of spirits RTG is offering
1. Brandy: Bossard
Brandy là một trong các loại rượu mạnh ngon nổi tiếng trên thế giới, dòng rượu này có nồng độ cồn tương đối cao, thường là 40% alc, được ủ lên men từ các loại trái cây, đặc biệt là nho. Để phân biệt được nguyên liệu chính của các loại Brandy, chỉ cần để ý tên dòng rượu.
- Whisky: Glen Scanlan, San Miguel
Whiskey – a strong alcohol obtained through the distillation of fermented grains such as barley, wheat, rye, corn, buckwheat, etc. Whiskey usually has an alcohol content of 40% alc – 45% alc, brown color. . Because of its high alcohol, passionate and strong flavor, whiskey is considered a symbolic drink of men.
3. Vodka: San Miguel, Bulbash
Vodka is made from ingredients such as potatoes, grapes or grains such as corn, rice, etc., after fermentation, it will be distilled by patent still method and filtered through activated carbon to ensure the purity of the alcohol. . Thanks to this production method, vodka has a spicy, strong and delicious taste.
- Ruhm, Gin : San Miguel
- Ruhm brandy is distilled from sugarcane juice or fermented drip sugar, can be distilled by “pot still” or “patent still” method depending on the type of Rum. Countries in South America such as Cuba, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Brazil … are famous Ruhm production places.
- Gin is a kind of “Compound spirit” that does not need to be aged, using industrial distillation method (patent still), the main ingredients are herbs (mainly Juniper Berry), grains and some ingredients. other such as: angelica root, ginger, orange peel, lemon… The origin of this brandy is from the Netherlands.
5. Bao De ( Vietnamese rice spirits )
Liquor is generally an alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice and cooked into alcohol. The main ingredients for making wine base include common high-starch grains such as plain rice, glutinous rice, brown rice, upland barley rice, corn kernels, rice germ, cassava, jackfruit seeds, chestnuts, and boron seeds. bo.
BAO DE is made from glutinous rice distilled for 5 years, has a production base located in Ben Tre – Vietnam, Very suitable for use with grilled dishes, hot pot and many other Vietnamese dishes.
Contact for purchasing advice:
RTG . Company
1900 63 69 04